Skip to content
- This crisis you’re facing is only cracker-thin. You’re going to crush it, almost on accident, and then wonder why you were so worried.
- Everything is temporary. Love it because it is so. Let it go because it is so. Say hello and goodbye in the same breath.
- There is a swarm of gnats in your head, and even though they feel like a hundred warring soldiers, it’s just because there is so little space for your thoughts to breath. Let them out.
- Spend as little time as possible thinking about what you should or shouldn’t do and let your hands do the talking.
- Shine the spotlight in your mind at what you love and focus on those things instead of all the things moving around in the surrounding dark.