It’s all the same.
5 Reminders for Both of Us
- Don’t fight against fear or anxiety or depression. The children that reside in your mind will never understand what you’re saying and will just scream louder. Find things to distract them and go about your business.
- Ignore perfection. Complete your daily tasks even if they do not become the stuff of legends. Then get up and do it again.
- Saying “I don’t care” is easy. Saying that you will continue to care when it is the hardest option and smiling despite all pains is a miracle. Believe in miracles.
- Fight on. Fight hard. Never surrender. Life is an action movie that we think is a rom-com.
- When in doubt, carry a supply of sweet treats. Sometimes reinforcements will be necessary.