Skip to content
- Not everything is going to be awesome. Still keep writing, though, anyway. You never know when one of those rocks is going to be a gem.
- Look at the world through the eyes of your pen. Make note of how things are, how things make you feel, and then put it into your work.
- If you are writing anything, you are doing more than a huge population of people in the world. Perspective: appreciate it.
- You can’t write all the time. Still try to.
- You are your own worst enemy. Worse than the rejections, worse than the critics, worse than all the people who smile and nod at you. Because they get to be outside of your head until you let them in.