This week, I’m sharing five things I am grateful for each day until Thanksgiving. Do it and share with me!
1. It’s almost Christmas. Is that a cop out? I love Christmas. I even went to the post office and bought Rudolph stamps. It doesn’t count as getting into the spirit too early (read: before Thanksgiving) because we needed them anyway!
2. We’ve gotten to the time of year where I can go out on my porch, look across the horizon through all the now-naked trees and just see the UPMC building in the distance, sparking against the sky.
3. Maslow’s hierarchy of needs. It makes me feel like I have a pretty good understanding of my life, because I meet those things.
4. A great collection of books.
5. Prayer. Meditation. The ability to find peace in a world of chaos. Not all can do such a thing.