With 2014 starting up, I thought I’d try something new. Every month, I’ll touch on five awesome things from the previous month. Ready? Let’s go.
1. Starting a schedule. For Christmas, my sister gave me Vera Bradley 2014 agenda book. It’s gorgeous — vibrant colors, plenty of space, stickers. Since the start of the year, I have been using it not only to keep track of my busy work, but also to track my accomplishments. Given the ups and downs of my mood, this has been very helpful in keeping me motivated through January.
2. Finishing my physical scrapbook and online photo album from my cross-country trip during the summer of 2013. The project had been making its way from To Do List to To Do List for nearly six months, and finally having it all done and accessible was a joyful feeling.
3. Getting my new Glass. It’s tangerine. Despite how sad it was to send back the one I went all the way to New York to get in July, I can’t complain about the new features and fit. I’m looking forward to creating some new videos with it.
4. Going out with the husband to see this little flick in the historic Hollywood Theater in Dormont, a neighborhood south of Pittsburgh. It is one of the funniest movies I’ve seen in a long time. It was Shaun of the Dead, Cabin in the Woods and every Youtube video you’ve ever seen about LARP. I loved it.
5. Celebrating the One Year Anniversary of owning my two mice, Sylvia and Virginia. They are awesome little girls, and they brighten my life every day. Yay.
What did you do during the month of January?